At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisors
- Supports and ensures completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on customer or/and all product performance complaints
- Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Standardizes and develops new test methods and runs and performs customer lab demonstrations using application equipment
- Prepares internal (and external, if relevant) tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department
- Supports on-going harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods (including implementation and development of new test methods
- Provides application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor
- Supports processes and operations of the respective Henkel team
- Complies with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations