Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Network Architect - DDI infrastructure (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create, manage and share the platform vision as well as technology and data strategy incl. roadmap
- Design specific technology architecture and guidelines
- Ensure that platform and product architecture is used as much as possible, including API, Microservices, data definition and standards
- Establish a portfolio for corporate infrastructure standards with focus on DDI (DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management) infrastructure in close collaboration with our IT-service, selivery- and project-management, our purchasing department and our external partners
- Ensure standards proliferation on worldwide basis under compliance-, technology- and commercial aspects to meet Henkel’s needs on a risk-optimized, transparent and cost-efficient IT solution portfolio towards our global business areas
- Steer global and local activities in network area including coordination of contract partners
- Analyse existing network infrastructure at Henkel including service elements like DDI, DDOS protection, with the target to optimize qualitative and quantitative utilization on a global scale
- Consult and support regional IT offices in regards to standard solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field
- Work related experience – preferable in IT Infrastructure/Network Management/focus on DDI – is advantageous
- Experience in designing and operating DNS/DHCP/IPAM infrastructure
- Hands-on approach and technological mindset for designing and implementing IT network architecture, including configuration, optimization and supporting network management systems and relevant network services like DDI
- Experiences with the process to request, validate and issue public SSL certificates as integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Technical skills about LAN and WLAN infrastructure equipment, e.g. routers, switches, WLAN controller, network management server, AAA server, firewalls, Network protocol analyzing tools, and common IP protocols ( e.g.: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, VoIP, MPLS, Radius, TACACS)
- Contract-negotiation skills are advantageous
- Knowledge and experinece with IT-Project management
- Strong analytical thinking and specific process skills with exceptional proactive initiative and clear sense for the taken risk
- Effective communication and persuasion skills to manage continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.