Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Manager Treasury Solutions (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive innovation and uncover new digital opportunities in the Treasury area
- Manage Treasury transformation projects, global roll-outs and realise solutions
- Support improvement of Treasury processes and our Treasury BI solution
- Support the implementation of new software & applications
- Academic graduate preferably with a major in finance/economics, mathematics or IT
- 3-5 years of work experience in Treasury, Finance or IT
- Knowledge of Treasury operations and Financial risk management
- Knowledge of digital processes, high IT affinity and experience with dashboard solutions such as Power BI
- Analytical thinker, capable of communicating precisely
- Personal initiative, proactive and result-oriented way of working
- International mindset with very good English language skills, German language skills are advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.