PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Intercompany Accountant
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures the quality and timely postings of invoices with no overdue accounts on the system
- Performs the daily and monthly intercompany activities on invoices processing
- Participates in the management and completion of Intercompany projects
- Leads and collaborates for process improvements
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accountancy, Finance or other relevant courses; CPA License is highly preferred
- With at least three (3) years of work experience in Purchase-to-Pay, General Accounting, Financial Controlling, or Intercompany process
- Knowledge in MS Office applications is required (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); SAP is an advantage
- VBA, SAP Scripting, and other automation tools is highly preferred
- Analytical skills and project management background is required; Experience with Continuous Improvement is highly preferred
- Must be a good team player and have good English communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.