At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel Consumer Adhesives holds leading market positions worldwide in several categories like instant adhesives, wallpaper glues as well as sealants and coatings.
In this world of mature categories, evolving distribution channels, and consumers with near-immediate access to information and substitutes, our success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products, good relations with retailers and an ability to adapt to this changing environment.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also entrepreneurial and dynamic environment?
If you share a passion for A-brand products Henkel might be the place to start or continue your career.
Today we are looking for an E-commerce manager BNL Adhesives for Consumers & Craftsmen for our offices in Nieuwegein (Utrecht) in the Netherlands
Are you looking for a role that COVERS all sales and trade marketing aspects within the E-commerce channel?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU.
- The E-commerce manager is responsible for the achievement of profitable sales with all the pure player customer accounts.
- Lead the direct and indirect (3p Marketplace) business with priority customers Bol.com & Amazon
- This person leads Henkel’s E-commerce position for the click & brick customer accounts via proper development and execution of trade and marketing plans in close collaboration with the respective KAM.
- Develop new business opportunities to maximize sales and influence.
- This role defines, steers and executes the digital agenda.
- Further build and execute an winning E-commerce strategy that’s aligned with the overall sales and marketing priorities
- Align the E-commerce strategy implementation with all relevant stakeholders (Sales, Marketing and Digital team)
- Be the link between marketing, sales and digital on all E-commerce topics
- Responsible for distribution, continuous improvement and follow-up of the brand and product content.
- Activate campaigns and promotions on customer websites.
- Being involved in setting up, executing and evaluating online campaigns.
- You will also take on one Brick & Mortar client
- This role reports to the Head of sales Benelux.