Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in a highly motivated team with European scope in different Supply Chain Organizations
- Personal development through on the job learning and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Work in regular reporting support to develop our service to the customer and to optimize our own Supply Chain efficiency
- Develop proposals for service level increase, cost saving initiatives based on own data analysis
- Support of and leading of sub projects in direct contact with different levels within the organization
- For the positions starting in December-January, German knowledge is an advantage
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with strong interest in Supply Chain
- Fluent English skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Min. 25 hours/week with flexibility
- Min. 2 more semesters of active student status remaining
- Willing to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1600 HUF/hour, up to gross 2000 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.