Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As an Application Analyst, you will become a member of the Marketing & Sales Adhesives Development Process (ADP) team that supports innovation project managers in various phases of the project life cycle.
In your new position, you will:
- Be responsible for system administration and ensuring that all users have a sufficient knowledge of the system
- Provide ticket solving for user issues, business application questions or user authorizations
- Monitor and maintain project attributes
- Have an opportunity to develop and configure standard and ad-hoc reports using various tools (MS Excel,
- Power BI, Report Builder)
- Have an impact on process harmonization, look for automation possibilities, optimize efficiency and data quality
- Make your ideas count by being involved in continuous improvements initiatives
Apply now to work in a place where your team values you. Your journey with Henkel will start with an exciting and immersive onboarding experience to set you up for success. For a smooth transition into your new role, we expect you to:
- Have an experience in providing technical solutions and performing system administration or have interest in this field of expertise
- Be firmly in the intermediate Excel skills camp and show advanced analytical skills
- Speak fluent written and spoken English for effective communication with international stakeholders
- Have good organization, time management and problem-solving skills to work independently and handle your own tasks
- Be a self-motivated team player with attention to detail and accuracy
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 350 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.