At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for production planning of specified production areas
- Facilitate the requisition of indirect materials that are not managed by the corporate buyers.
- Understand and effectively use SAP and additional system tools to manage the material requirements plan to create and maintain valid production schedules.
- Clearly communicate production schedule, priorities, and customer order delays to appropriate departments.
- Work with vendors to ensure service expectations are identified, maintained, and tracked.
- Work with all departments to identify purchasing and inventory management opportunities.
- Lead and collaborate with the Materials Manager in an effective Inventory Management System.
- Monitor and report inventory inaccuracies, excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Participate in inventory process improvements and lean activities.
- Drive operational excellence and provide Supply Chain expertise to other functional areas.
- Work proactively to optimize Supply Chain operations through creative solutions acting alone and/or on teams.
- Run reports as required to support role function.
- Attend, present, and actively participate in meetings.