At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
This HR Business Partner plays a pivotal role in driving Henkel’s HR programs, initiatives and strategical projects and serves as a strategic liaison between HR and the business.
The role is global and is embedded into a team of highly dedicated and professional HR colleagues that drive the strategic HR work for one of our large Business Units.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the “Lead HRBP” of your assigned department in all HR areas of importance, including but not limited to: HR standard processes (performance- und development-cycles), talent management, employee relations, recruitment activities/interviews and selection, and international assignments
- Help in the conception of innovative HR solutions for specific HR issues within your assigned department
- Support the organization in planning and implementation of internal events or programs, e. g. Leadership commitment session, onboarding of new employees and employee engagement activities, etc.
- Help driving the Succession Planning process (Assure preparation of succession planning & concepts shared with Top Management)
- Create internal reports (monthly/quarterly and when required ad-hoc) and provide deep dive analysis (e.g. FTE monitoring, Talent Management organizational effectiveness, retention measurements, voluntary attrition, Span of control,)
- Maintain and monitor the personnel database and other employee related data
- Support and/or drive HR projects within your assigned department, incl. Global roll out of projects from Center of Expertise
- Guide managers and do quality checks in all aspects of HR processes in the sense of an “HR Sparring Partnership”, incl. Salary Round/ Bonus target achievement