At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist in conceptual development and implementation of Agile mindset & practices within and across all business units and functions at Henkel, in all regions: value-based ways of working, empowered teams, systematic customer focus, direct communication and fast alignment towards a common goal
- Support our Agile@Henkel team in the evaluation, communication and rollout of Agile training portfolios and tools
- Preparation and follow up on presentations, Agile community meetings and team specific workshops or trainings
- Content curation of internal information hubs
- Support evaluation of suitable Agile performance and governance measures for our Agile@Henkel team, work on implementation of respective reporting measures to provide insights to improve Henkel’s overall agility
- Assist in the planning and maintaining of Henkel’s Agile@Henkel product backlog
- Support Agile training sessions in all business units and functions
- Work in a global, multinational, truly Agile team in a dynamic, challenging and valuing environment