At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Director SHE-Q, is responsible for all aspects of Safety Health Environmental, Quality and Sustainability in the assigned business unit and region and drives the excellent in all relevant fields within the region. First point of contact on these topics for internal and external stakeholders. Scope of the role is End-to-End from Suppliers, Contract Manufacturers, Own Productions, Distribution Centers, Customers to Consumers along all stages of the Product Life Cycle. Functional lead for all SHE-Q teams in the different locations.
- Leads and champions Safety, Health, Environmental (SHE), Quality (Q) and Sustainability culture by identifying, managing and mitigating SHE-Q related risks and opportunities, both internal and external
- Develop and deploy Behavior Based Safety model and drives continuous improvement through audit, assessment, reporting and consulting
- Develops and trains the organization on the SHE-Q knowledge base (standards, procedures, improvement programs) to support excellence, deploys and measures effectiveness, owning the Regional IMS program and following up on action closure
- Ensures compliance with all applicable international & local Henkel norms and legal requirements, including customer audits, ISO certifications 9.001, 14.001, 45.001, 50.001 and overall audit programs
- Leverages environmental best practice and manages all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Identifies mission critical SHE-Q investments, supports in receiving all necessary approvals and during project implementation
- Ensures independence and governance in SHE-Q related decision making
- Responsible for further developing, implementing and improving End to End (E2E) Quality program with all relevant stakeholders in assigned region
- Supports in the anticipation, development, deployment, and execution of global and regional SHE-Q strategy and programs
- Drives continuous improvement by identifying and implementing new concepts in the area of SHE-Q in the region and in exchange with Global team and other regions
- Steers best practices for the implementation of the Sustainability Roadmap, especially our net zero ambition e.g. to increase energy efficiency, reduce waste generation and water usage
- Drives digitalization in area of responsibility together with global teams
- Expected travel is 40-60%. Key Henkel locations include Bowling Green, KY, Salt Lake City, UT, West Hazleton, PA, Saint Louis, MO, Concord, Ontario.
Position is open to a Remote work location in the United States.