At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing