EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Junior Applications Support (One Year Contract)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage applications takeover/handover and ensure vendor & user compliance
- Ensure applications' stability & internal compliance with IT standards
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned applications as well as an escalation point incase of incidents
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Informatics
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- ITIL 4 & Software Lifecycle Management experience is a Plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.