Please accept our cookies to get the best experience of our website.
There are some features that may not work without cookies.
To find out more about the cookies we use, visit our cookie information page.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
• Working in global environment with a well-known brand
• Developing plans, executing projects & initiatives that supports the broader short and long term marketing strategy with brand managers
• Collaborating with Sales, Product Development, Trade Marketing and Finance departments to ensure brand remains relevant to Craftsman&Consumers and all that initiatives support the brand promise
• Taking lead in managing vendor partners and communicating with agencies and all aspects to their projects
Who we are looking for
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or a relevant discipline with successful academic record, MBA is an asset
• 0-3 years experience in marketing, preferably in FMCG company
• Fluency in English and well command of MS Office application
• High level of drive and energy
• Ambition to pursue a further career within Henkel
• Creative, innovative, result oriented, assertive, dynamic, self-motivated personality
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Successful team player
• Communication and relationship building skills
• Internal and external customer focus
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career