Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Achieving Sales' targets by generaing new sales leads with existing or new customers/distributors within the territory
- Maintaining the distribution network and end users in line with the divisions' requirements in order to enhance the sales, visibility and reachability of the brand
- Increasing the technical knowledge level of end users and distributors by making regular technical trials and demonstrations in workshops and by showing the benefits of the solutions provided in a professional way
- Following up on the Sales operations by interacting with internal functions, namely Customer Service, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.
- Communicating with the customers/distributors by conducting regular customer visit as a means of attaining the set target
- Ensuring that reporting and forecasting are completed in the highest quality standard
Who we are looking for
- University graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Engineering or any related discipline
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Afrikaans is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of Technical Sales' experience, preferably from a chemical or engineering background
- Previous experience in adhesives, maintenance repair and/or protective coatings is highly preferred
- Previous management experience is an advantage
- A motivated person who is willing to work in a target-oriented & dynamic environment
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career