Please accept our cookies to get the best experience of our website.
There are some features that may not work without cookies.
To find out more about the cookies we use, visit our cookie information page.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
• Manage and control inventory levels
• Place orders to suppliers and follow up the process until goods receipt
• Escalate supply bottlenecks or other issues as necessary
• Work closely together with Demand Planners on stock allocation
• Manage item planning parameters including but not limited to lead time, MOQ, safety stock, etc.
• Aggregate demand into a weekly production/supply plan
• Effectively communicate with demand planners to ensure new initiatives and products are
properly recorded and timely reflected in the supply plan in order to avoid disruptions.
• Own and manage the planning systems and tools
• Track the vendor shipment performance (to develop a metric/report)
• Manage import process
• Track imported goods arrival and related customs processes
Who we are looking for
• University degree in Engineering
• New Graduate or maximum 1-2 years of experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Good command of MS Office Applications
• Effective planning and organizing skills
• Good communication skills
• For male candidates, military service should be completed
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career